The Orbea Compact is the little sibling of the Orbea Floor Planter, measuring in at 735mm x 735mm x 455mm.
This smaller (but still nevertheless mighty) planter is perfect for any area where space is at a premium. The Orbea Compact Planter has a myriad of features as standard, including a self-watering reservoir, capillary matting, drainage points and soft edges, as well as being incredibly low maintenance.
The Orbea Compact Planter works well on its own and as part of the Orbea Tower Planter. If you are creating a tower planter the Orbea Compact can be used as your base, mid, or top tier, depending on the size tower you wish to create.
- Soft edges – protects the plants from damage from heavy rainfall or footfall.
- Self-watering – reduce time, water waste and labour costs with capillary matting and a water reservoir to remove the need for daily watering.
- Hard-wearing – designed and built with durability in mind.
- Small footprint – great for areas with smaller spaces.
- Eco-friendly – 100% recyclable and made using recycled material.
- Overflow point – ensuring planters cannot be overwatered.
Dimensions: 735mm x 735mm x 455mm (LWH)
Compost capacity: 44L / Water capacity: 52L